How to remove
make-up with water
Get fresh, clean skin with our make-up removers54 sec.
Beautiful skin starts with removing your make-up. It’s an essential step that will make all the difference to your skin texture. Remove it morning and night to:
- Remove make-up, impurities and excess sebum.
- Reveal a flawless and radiant complexion.
- Prime the skin for the best application of other products.
- Clarins +
- Be careful with cotton pads: if used incorrectly, they may scrape at the skin and merely move around impurities without eliminating them completely.
- If not removed make-up and impurities may disturb or irritate the skin, causing it to lose its firmness and youth
3 steps to fresh, clean skin
Warm it up and lather with a little water. Apply to damp skin.
Use your hands to distribute the product evenly on your face and neck.
Rinse with water and dry to completely eliminate any trace of make-up.
Our expert tips
Make sure water is room temperature because water that is too hot or cold can irritate the skin!
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager