How to apply Extra-Firming Mask
This face mask reveals visibly younger, smoother skin in just 10 minutes11 min. 30 sec.
Your skin is just like you! In order to relax, it needs rest and downtime... and an occasional spa break doesn’t hurt either. Clarins has a brilliant mask for this exact purpose, and a completely new way to unwind! Apply it to:
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Relax the muscles and features for smoother skin
- Clarins +
- Stimulate the skin by patting gently before applying the mask to encourage the penetration and absorption of its active ingredients.
- Smooth over the face from the centre working outwards in the natural direction of circulation, to give the skin instant radiance.
- Apply pressure to pressure points with your fingers to relax and smooth wrinkles.
5 steps to smooth, radiant skin
Stimulate your bare skin for a few seconds by tapping gently.
Warm the product in your hands to bring it up to the temperature of your skin and help it take effect instantly. Take a deep breath to reap the benefits of the soothing scent.
Smooth out a thick layer from the centre of the face working outwards, starting with the cheeks, then the forehead; move down to the neck and décolleté to follow the natural direction of lymphatic circulation. Let it rest.
With your elbows resting on a surface, apply pressure to pressure points with your fingers for 10-15 seconds, starting above the eyebrows, then moving to the temples and cheekbones. Finish off by resting your chin on the palms of your hands.
Remove with water and a tissue or cotton pad moistened with toner, then dry.
Our expert tips
Warm the mask in your hands to bring it up to your face’s temperature and to stimulate its effects.
Denise Barthe, International Training Manager